Monday, June 9, 2008

Family Hike

We decided to hike Saddlerock Rim as a family tonight and we had a great time! It can be a rigorous hike in some parts, but overall Adam and I made it to the top with both kids on our backs. I have done this hike now several times with a group of my girlfriends, but this was the first time Adam and the boys came with me. It was a much different experience with an extra almost 20 pounds on my back! Ugh! I think you can tell by the look on my face that I was a bit exhausted, but it felt great. The view of Wenatchee and East Wenatchee is amazing!







Matthew still loves his binoculars that we got on our trip to Jackson Hole and was adamant that he bring them on our hike. He was such a trooper since he walked all the way back down with wet shorts. I decided to get rid of pull-ups and he is now wearing "big boy" underwear during the day as of today. I will keep you updated on how all that goes. Today was o.k. He was excited about it, but he did have his fair share of accidents! More to come tomorrow as Nathan turns 7 months!

1 comment:

mary said...

look at you guys! i'm very impressed! Koren loves his binoculars as well, we should plan an animal adventure sometime.