Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Girl Talk

So, Matthew and I were driving to school today while having our usual conversations about whatever when out of the blue he said, "Mom? Riley said I was cute." Now Riley is a girl in his class whom I've never seen nor met. I got a little smile on my face as I was driving and thought oh, here we go. I said, "what did you say to Riley when she said that to you?" Matt said, "oh, I said thank you!" I told him good job! Then I asked him if he thought Riley was cute and he said, "no mom, she is a girl!" I said, "good job buddy (I was kind of proud that he said that), but then I said, "well girls can be cute." Matthew responded by saying, "no mom, girls cannot be cute - girls are SWEET!" A few minutes later, Matthew spoke up once again and said, "please don't tell my teachers that I said girls are sweet!"

Just one of those stories and moments you never want to forget
Halloween pictures are still to come as my computer issues are still being resolved.

2 comments:

Marcus, Stephanie,Jaelyn & Benjamin said...

oh my goodness...so precious! looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday for Nate's big day!

Katie J said...

SOOOO CUTE!