Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I had a wonderful 3rd Mother's Day today. It all started with a little sleeping in and then I woke up to Matthew saying "Happy Mother's Day mom - I have a card for you!" Nathan greeted me with a smile and a little giggle. His gift to me was sleeping through the night! Yeah! What a son! We went out to brunch with two other families at Mountain Springs Lodge in Plain which was wonderful. The dads then took the kids while us ladies went shopping in Leavenworth. We weren't on any schedule so it was wonderful.


Don't you just love Matthew's "smile"? This is a typical expression when we are celebrating someone else's special day.

See the lovely tulips behind us? Matthew being the loving son he is, decided to pick me one before the picture. What else could a mom do, but where it in her hair.




2 comments:

Marcus, Stephanie,Jaelyn & Benjamin said...

ahh...you all look so great (even with Matt's "smile"!) i'm glad you had a great mother's day!! your hubby does such a good job with spoiling you!! :)

mary said...

Koren wan't to know what Matt is doing RIGHT NOW! haha anything to keep from sleeping I guess. See you tomorrow AT WORK :)