Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Play time!

So, by looking at this picture you would think it was winter, but yes this picture was taken very recently in April! It has been chilly outside but we had to get out and swing on our brand new swing set that daddy built along with both Papa Hunter and Papa Smith. As you can see, Bailey is a very happy dog these days playing with his brothers. I know that I have not posted pictures of Matthew lately and I have tried numerous times, but he has been running from the camera! I will keep trying because he is so darn cute playing on his swing set. He loves the slide! He has had lots of friends over and it has been fun watching all the kids play outside together.
Nathan is waiting for big brother to get ready so they can go outside and play. Stay tuned for more pictures of Matthew and both boys playing as Nathan gets more and more independent! He will be 5 months this Thursday! I can't believe how fast the time is flying.

No comments: