Monday, March 3, 2008

Rollin' Over!


Over the weekend Nathan decided with great determination to roll over all by himself and ever since, he can't stop showing off his new skill!!! He is quite good at it if I say so myself. He is also very much into spitting and blowing bubbles, which I think he learned from big brother Matthew. I should add that I found spit wauds in both Nathan's eyes last week as he lay smiling on our bathroom floor. Matthew decided to see what would happen to Nathan's eyeballs if he added a little goop and little brother thought it was great! Nathan is also getting used to sitting up in his new Bumbo chair for short periods of time. He is not quite stable enough to last very long since he starts toppling over after awhile. Nathan is also very intrigued by Matthew's every move and loves to laugh at all of his jokes.

No comments: